Rizzi (28:58.18, 31st) and Sanders (26:15.49, 36th) pace the Wolf Pack in Clinton, Miss.
The Loyola University New Orleans cross country team headed to the Choctaw Trails on Friday evening to take part in the 2016 Watson Ford Invitational hosted by Mississippi College.
Anthony Rizzi (SO/Chicago, IL) led the Wolf Pack men for the fourth-straight event, crossing the line in 28:58.18 to finish in 31st place on the 8K course.
Team Results - Men Non Division I
1. North Alabama
2. Mississippi College
3. West Alabama
31. Rizzi 28:58.18
52. Brian Davis (SO/New Orleans, LA) 31:03.97
77. Hernan Espinal (SO/Baton Rouge, LA) 34:46.34
78. Austin Palmore (FR/Milton, Ga.) 34:51.30
For the women, Tristin Sanders (FR/Henderson, Nev.) continued her impressive freshman campaign on Friday, taking 36th on the 6K course to pace the women's team with a time of 26:15.49.
Team Results - Women Non Division I
1. West Alabama
2. North Alabama
3. Blue Mountain
36. Sanders 26:15.49
61. Kendall Rene Lane (SO/New Orleans, LA) 29:03.86
66. Shannon Hester (SO/Bayonne, N.J.) 30:42.42
67. Alma Guerra-Gonzalez (SR/Terrytown, La.) 31:37.41
The Wolf Pack return to action on Saturday, Oct. 15, at the Berry Invitational hosted by Berry College.